Support the Forward Movement!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

10,000 Shoes for Haiti!


The last few weeks have been so fulfilling.  Coming off of my trip, I had so much to share and a lot on my mind. The whole thing seemed so surreal and it gave me a better perspective.  I was recently given the opportunity to do a brief video/commercial for a great organization in Dallas.  10,000 Shoes for Haiti Recycling Collection Program has partnered up with the shoe bank in Dallas, Texas to provide shoes for the people of Haiti.  This couldn't have been better timing because the images of the people walking barefoot over rubble, broken glass, and debris were still very fresh in my mind.  It was an honor and pleasure to do the video!  If you'd like to make a pledge, go to http://www.livegreenexpo.info/ and make your contribution there.  Check out the video below:



On behalf of the organization, I thank you for your contribution in advance!

Until next time...keep the forward movement...

0 comments: