Support the Forward Movement!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stephanie's Spotlight: Artist B.o.B




Nothing on you, baby" (B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars)

"Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing 
But my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you, baby 


I know by now a lot of you had heard these lyrics all the over the radio and everytime I hear it, I turn it up!  I love this song and I love this artist.  Who is he?  It's Bobby Ray Simmons better known as B.o.B.  He is a producer and artist that hails out of Atlanta, Georgia.  Not only does he rap and produce, but he sings, and plays the guitar.  Talk about being multi-talented!  He has a fresh sound and that is truly appreciated.  He is currently signed under the labels Grand Hustle and Atlantic Records.  His album release date has changed a few times, but for now it is due out on April 27, 2010.  He has had a few songs out in the past, but you'll most likely know him for his current hit "Nothin' On You."  I'm lovin' it and I definitely recommend that you take a listen!  Enjoy...





Until next time...keep the forward movement...

0 comments: