Support the Forward Movement!

Monday, June 14, 2010

I Want to Host My OWN Show!!!


In life, you must take chances.  You can't just simply wish things into existence, you must take action.  A month or so ago, I saw a contest on oprah.com and decided to enter.  As I began to think of concepts for my entry, I decided against entering.  I felt that so many would be trying out and it was pointless for me to enter because I had no chance.  My own insecurities caused me to dismiss a great opportunity.  As much as I knew that that was the wrong the decision, I didn't change my mind right then.  A few weeks passed and I came across an entry from a contestant.  As I viewed it, I kept thinking to myself "I can do so much better than that."  Then another thought entered my mind: "the nerve of me to be judging someone else's entry when I didn't even have the confidence to enter myself."  At that moment is when I decided not to allow my fears to dictate my actions and I entered the contest.  Whether I win or not, I took the chance and that is what's most important.  I took ACTION and until you take action, nothing will happen.  If you continue to take action and work toward your goal, there is no option other than for it to all work out!


View my entry below and be sure to place as many votes as you can!  Click here  to vote for my video!



Until next time...keep the forward movement...

0 comments: